|Main Market:||North America
|No. of Employees:||>100|
|Annual Sales:||5 million-10 million|
|Export p.c:||80% - 90%|
Shenzhen Lean Kiosk Systems Co.,LTD ( LKS for short as following ) is a professional kiosk manufacturer engaged in all kinds of digital infrared thermometer and hand sanitizer kiosk, payment kiosk, information kiosk, touch screen kiosk, ticket dispenser kiosk, banking kiosk, simple ATM kiosk, advertising kiosk, outdoor kiosk, etc.
LKS kiosk products have been widely applied to bank, hospital, cinema, super market, convenient store, shopping mall, restaurant, metro station, bus station, gas station, exhibition hall, museum, airport, real estate property and other public areas.
LKS is with his own professional design team, R& D team, purchase team, production team, sales team, inspection team and after-sale services team. LKS pay more attention to the best quality products, quick response and warmest services to customers all over the world.
LKS offers standard kiosk products as well as customization services to meet customer's specific requirements. With our experienced teams, we have the capability to design and develop the best quality products that will make you stand out against competitors. We are dedicated to working with you to provide solutions to suit your needs and applications
2011 Establishment in Shenzhen city
LKS was established in Shenzhen, as a high-tech enterprise, we got strong supports by the Entrepreneurship Incubation Base of Nanshan, Shenzhen from the beginning.
2012 LKS accomplished a project of 5,000pcs tailored payment kiosk for Longjiang Bank
Currently LKS has developed a banking self-service kiosk system, it's for a tailored program for China Longjiang Bank. Along with the in-time delivery and full running of this totally 5,000pcs of banking kiosks, LKS is going to be recognized by China commercial banks increasingly!
2013 LKS pushs out self-help ticketing systems
LKS launched a self-service ticket kiosk running with more than 3000 theaters across the country. Selected as a strategic partner with Alibaba Cinema Corporation, LKS is now accounting for above 75% of market shares of the ticketing terminals of Alibaba cinema lines. By this ticketing kiosk, users can easily get the real-time remaining seats information, and choose freely according to individual needs.
2014 LKS launches new generation of banking kiosk systems
Based on a sophisticated understanding of the huge demands on the self-service system for banks and other industries, LKS made a long-term efforts on R&D, design for the new generation self-service terminal equipments, and finally launched a series of advanced self-service banking kiosk system, medical self-service system, social insurance self-service system and a 24-hour intelligent self-service library system.
2015 LKS launched the world's first 3-axis elevation type vending machine
LKS completed the round B capital raising, and launched the world's first 3-axis elevation type vending machine.
2016 LKS invests and develops "Drinks Master high-end vending systems
In order to conform to the latest trends, LKS has increased the investments on the R&D for various high-end vending systems, the most representative one is Drinks Master series, till the middle of the year, our team already completed the on-line operation for all major cities in Chinese mainland.
2017 LKS listed on New Three Board successfully
LKS has completed the round B capital raising, and with a rapid development, LKS was formally listed on New Three Board successfully on Jan 25th, 2017.
LKS’ s facility are all-inclusive. The new 5000 square foot manufacturing facility, LKS 100% dedicated to custom and OEM kiosks manufacturing. Several unique capabilities provide LKS clients distinct competitive advantage:
• Comprehensive in-house fabrication equipment for laser cut metals, paint, and custom graphic art provides much lower costs, faster lead-times (production / prototypes), and total control of product quality.
• Flexible “low- volume and high- variety” Manufacturing to accommodate a full range of volume needs. For example: 1 to 10, or hundreds per week.
• ISO9001 Certification provides the highest manufacturing quality.
• Centrally located facility for lower deployment shipment costs.
• Expert professional support teams in Engineering, Industrial Design, Program Management, Customer Services, Manufacturing, and Quality.
• Develops market / business plans and sales for designated market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Prepares action plans by individuals for effective search of sales goal and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to senior manager regarding performance.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
• Creates and conducts proposals, tenders and quotations presentations.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• Develop and maintain customer relationships and identify customer needs ensuring provision of excellent service.
• follow up the delivery and payment collection.
• Other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor degree, major in engineering related;
• At least 4 years sales working experience in industry company;
• Solid English communication skills, both in spoken and written;
• Solid MS office skills(word, excel, PPT);
• Active mind, highly committed, team player and very good organizational and communication skills;
• Aggressive and can work well under pressure;
Analyze, Investigate/Debug and resolve Customer's KIOSK Technical issues
Support all teams in debugging deployed KIOSK at customers' sites with concrete analysis
Analyze, Investigate/Debug and resolve KIOSK Technical issues during Development phase
Analyze, Investigate/Debug and support Component Engineers in their investigation
Support all teams in debugging KIOSK with concrete analysis during development
Preparation of Integration of all KIOSK software components
Provide Technical support to Customer
Provide Technical support to all NDS people across all regions
Liaise with NDS internal teams in Israel/United Kingdom/France/India/ etc
Support and advise PM with project plan and adherence to project plan
Attending weekly Project meeting and providing updates
Providing PM with concrete Technical support
Providing HE Team with changes required in HE
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
Strong C Language knowledge
Strong and Excellent Spoken and written English
Strong Analytical Skills and proactive
Should be willing to travel within and outside the country
Java Language knowledge will be beneficial
Knowledge of KIOSK will be preferred
Knowledge of KIOSK Hardware will be beneficial
1、conduct outgoing product quality inspections and audits in supplier factories
2、issue quality inspection or audit reports in English to suppliers
3、lead and drive suppliers to solve quality issues on site
4、analyze RMA products and work out KIOSK with suppliers
5、follow up quality improvement plans
1、fluent verbal English mandatory
2、self-motivated and able to work under pressure and independently
3、good time management and communication skills
4、willing to travel frequently
5、knowledge about ISO9001 system, 8D, RoHS, EUP, and other quality tools
6、3 years QA experience in electronics manufacturing is preferred
7、higher education in mechanical or electronics is preferred